Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chicago Bears Cooler What Make Chicago Such A Great City To Visit Or Live In?

What make Chicago such a great city to visit or live in? - chicago bears cooler

I've heard that Chicago is a city of really cool and fun to visit several people ask me what makes them so? I do not know much, but I did not know how, where, it was completely flat, no hills or mountains, so I guess I've never taken the time of my visit to Chicago, but now I'm more interested. Born and raised in San Francisco Bay and Havel in San Diego in the last 6 years. I love it here and see all the things to do and can someone whose life or maybe even there, the two places me the differences and similarities between the two? I like cities and urban areas to do this is Chicago, which makes it a great city? In addition to the famous skyline and a piece of history, do not really know much about him. It is very nightclubs? What are some interesting things to do? Museums, theaters, art galleries, .. ect does not really does not interest me. I hope someone can describe what makes this place worth a visit b / c I'm curious

3 comments:

life_wil... said...

Type the winter sucks, but it's like everywhere

What do the people in New York in the winter? so that the same question

I live here in Chicago ... It is simply incredible

People in History ... everything is so diverse and personal

There is always something to do when u come here on holiday ... especially if you know that someone here to view all

MissMcCl... said...

Well, I lived in San Diego for 4 years and say I really, jumpers, and Miss Pea Soup Anderson, cliffs, beaches, hot sand, warm weather, the sun just clouds, palm trees, lots of water and Tijuana! !
But now that I live here in Chicago, which is polluted, overpopulated, millions of people, very, very culture and adventure. I am not an art museum, one not, but as the thousands of food choices, not as the best I had ever mentioned how buying the best place for anything. And let's say you have always wanted to work in this great company .. and probably you will find here. This is where dreams become reality for many cultures, if you things you did not think existed here to be seen. If you like bars is in heaven. No dress code here, either, because it was a mix of well-being of the plants to see theres people always strange things. But honestly, the apartments are expensive, $ 800, the houses are crazy expensive.
LiVing San Diego, was clear, the stars of the night, but when you come here, you will be thrilled will. I suggest you see here to help you get the chance started.Good www.chicagotribune.com! PS Do not miss the Black Sea, are too large old

gunhappy heretic said...

It is a great city if you do not mind living with people and control of violent crime.

Post a Comment